Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Orieeeeentation?!

Shut up. Why you telling me this? I don't want to know!!

Ok. I wonder I told you or not (you know, blog without target, blog for fun, blog simply because want to type [i love typing in english because..i love lah!])...er, I wonder I told you or not, last night about 10pm, i was called by an unknown malay to go for orientation.

I think I told you already lah.
Er, actually there's a senior orientation (of course it's informal), at 9pm. But we deaf, and tak listen it, so I walked to wifi spot and online til sooooo happy.


Architecture?

What made you get architecture course?
Some people will ask like that (seniors or lecturers). I don't know. Of course i'm lucky, yes. When lecturer asked about architecture's stuff, I can't answer at all! (luckily the lecturer good lah).

Lecturer: Petronas Twin Tower designed by who?
Coursemates: Siza Felli~ Blah blah blah ceriko~
XC: (KEEP QUIET)

Lecturer: Do you know where is ti? (pointing on the whiteboard [a picture from projector])
Coursemate sit beside me: Ah, London! LONDON! LOOOONDON~~
Coursemate behind me: Oh?! British? Argh...no no no..er...
XC: (KEEP QUIET)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

『卻說不出在什麽場合我曾讓你分心。
你離開我,這是旅行的意義』

Loading...