Monday, August 23, 2010

Am I talented?


10.46pm Monday night
I still remember what I mom has told me,"Now you're choosing your choice, no longer we decide for you. So you don't have any excuses that you can't score or you don't like the subjects".

Yes. Design I is one of the main subject in Architecture First Year First Sem (i wonder it's still called as Design in my next sem or next year). And frankly, Design I is the most-undisturbing-me subject. Not really. This subject is very time consuming compared to the other subjects, but i've no stress on this subject. At least I can pass up with normal standard design, if I don't crack my head to get better design.
Oh, since I want to be the best, I've to spend more time on this. *Aggressive* This's how Sifu describes me. I wonder how he analyse a person's personality through his/her strokes. Oh. He told us what he thinks of us. Me?

1. I've a strong character (but I don't know what "a strong character" stands for)
2. I just like the youngest in workbase 2 (how i wish everyone going to take me as their youngest sister)
3. Sometimes playful sometimes serious, but most of the time playful (playful, naughty!)
4. Determined (true, when I've a target, I want to achieve it. I don't afraid it's time consuming)

His advice? Since i'm just like a child, I've to grow up. He doesn't care what I want, don't care I want to be the best, just..i've to grow up. Hahaha! Wow. Such a good advice (that not really related to archi?).


Design is my cup of tea. Since it's my strong point, I must use it wisely, i must cherish this!
So, i've wasted my at least 7years in Science (and from Upsr to STPM my science subjects were the worst..like UPSR only Science no A, Spm only Chemistry and physics no A, STPM Chemistry and Biology no A←such coincidence right?).

Argh. Buck up. =)
It's difficult to be the top of the world. It's difficult to be the best. It's difficult to be number one. But I still want to. Eh, I'm a little bit different from Prom Girl. Oh, perhaps I'm just newbie, i'm not yet used to be number one. Give me some time. Hahaha!!!! ←cocky XC


Samantha II-English

She told me(not only me, included roommate) her most expensive tuition fee is English that is RM130. From Form one to form six, that's mean her English sure pro lah. I'm fucking regret because I din't put effort on it during secondary school time.

Na. You deserve it. 
我喜歡英文,甚至我有點被洋化了。我覺得會英文的人非常崇高,甚至我會不小心喜歡上Banana!總之你英文好會加分!←who you talking to?

Ah! Simply wanna share.
Ok. Tomorrow there's a Construction quiz. This subject is boring. (Besides Design I, I hate the other subjects. History of Archi still acceptable, but Construction and Structures are a little bit difficult to me)

Wei! Siape di sebelah nak pecahkan dinding ni!


Continue my window-design-work.
Sighed. I don't know why Sifu suddenly want us to submit this homework tomorrow. He never force us to pass up homework. Plus, he says,Draughtsmanship pass up earlier, get more marks.

I only done with Exercise 3. Now? Already Exercise 11!
OMG! Hey, as an Archi student very busy de hou.

Ciao. =)


X-factor

Sifu says my x-factor banyak!
"Aimi has the X-factor, you've to build up your x-factor(telling Aimi). You also got x-factor(pointing someone), you(pointing someone), you(pointing someone) also got x-factor and you(pointing me)ada banyak"

Wa! Bwa hahaha!
Er, don't be too proud. *tarik balik*

Jiayou!

2 Comments:

tehni said...

u're blessed wif ur talent !! work hard ~
p/s i got band3 in muet nia ><

XC said...

Tehni>Thanks. Er, nothing different with band 3 and 4 lah

Post a Comment

『卻說不出在什麽場合我曾讓你分心。
你離開我,這是旅行的意義』

Loading...