Tuesday, August 24, 2010

又新編了幾個XC患上的癥狀

Tuesday evening 6.29pm

Sucks.
My three girl friends eating sushi king now. Such a good news. My feeling? Still down. Cyfu told us before, after first project Fingernail's spirit up (and the other coursemate I don't know who he was pointing), and I very frustrated. Oh shit, now I only realized that I'm frustracted! (I thought it's just bottleneck). I don't know why, I cant think a better design, better idea. Even the paper relief sculptures, I'm actually not hundred percent satisfied.

Plus the test today, I dint study much, busy design the stupid fucking freaky window. I just back from Bengkel (the place where you can find Cyfu). There was a group discussion just now. I don't know which shit is torturing me so much now. 

It's just like..ah, I'm emo.

7.27pm
我覺得我患上了[喜歡被遺棄自虐癥]。
還有[你們會有報應的癥]。

↑XC精神錯亂。


XC是個品牌,XC是個很厲害的名字!←真的嚴重了.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

『卻說不出在什麽場合我曾讓你分心。
你離開我,這是旅行的意義』

Loading...