Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ai mei you want ming or not?!

So now inside library again.

Questions:
  1. Started to blog?
  2. Can you just don't online? 
  3. What you wan to say now?
Answers:
  1. Yes, started to blog but without photos. (I do bring cameras but can snatch dao computer online very good liao)
  2. Cant! Online is my life!
  3. I'm thinking of yesterday someone's facebook status but she cleared it very fast. (No remove jiu hao liao!)



Yesterday was our sem first day. Lecturers taught nothing but they give homework to us already. (I still not used to use "assignment" or "assessment") Homework? Oh, it's tough. Like use camera take photo of the best scene in UTM, and print out. Yes, print out.

First day in Architecture, we already have to buy their things. (architecture things) ==
It costs me about Rm250. Photos taken, i will upload later. (Ah, perhaps at night, and i've to walk walk walk walk to wifi spot, wait for more people snatch line from me) Blah3.

Originally 11pm got class, but they changed the timetable without inform us. (and leankeat [my utm coursemate] says that, we've to phone lecturer to enter class) By the way, this class changed to Thursday already. Hey shit, another packed day!

Monday from 9am to 6pm. Same as Friday too. (but zhiling [er, my coursemate too] says they normally wan to pray so friday class will be canceled) Zuihaoshi! because I wan to sit senior car back to Muuuuuar!
Eh, and that day I bought ten otak back to UTM, because big mouth Aivi wants to eat. So i shunbian chia my roommate eat lo.

Roommate: Wah! What is this?!
XC: Otak ar, you never seen before?
Roommate: No~~~
XC: I thought otak2 is selling in Malaysia? (Arh, i mean every place of Malaysia dou got sell de!)
Roommate: No~~~ (Started to eat otak2 in weird way)

OK. She claimed that this's nice. And ask for Muar tomyam next time. (Muar famous of tomyam ke?)
Tak perasan lah!



Er, last night there was an orientation with seniors (this's not formal de).
I using facebook online, suddenly got people phoned me said architecture got orientation I tak tau ke?
(Yesss I dont know!)
And then wearing my sleeping pajamas, and short pants (luckily not batik pants). I went to there for orientation. Ah. What's the best thing is, we don't need to walk anymore! Just...sit his car!
(His car?)
Um..yesss! He's malay la. Like drug addict. I think..it's because architecture students only sleep for 3-4hours. (because we need to rush our projects lah,siao!)



Besides walk and climb mountain in U (climb mountain?!), hey, we not sit bus de, as an architecture student, I think..when I back to Muar (if long time stay in U and rushing for projects without back kampung), my parent will say that, I tak makan!

I makan! Double or triple than in Muar. (eh, don't repeat, read liao very sien)

Er. This post doesnt have any meaning. Simply want to blog.
My class till 4pm, after that balik hostel bath and rest awhile go online and eat dinner and upload photos! Er. Yesterday my formal shoes hurt my foot. I took plaster from my roommate. The good-quality-plaster dropped down so fast. (really is good quality one!) Although now wearing sneakers, it's still hurt me..and getting serious, I guess.

My coursemate zhiling says, "ai mei bu yao ming". (beautiful is more important)

Ai mei: I want my ming!!
(Ai mei is a people's name)

Ciaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

『卻說不出在什麽場合我曾讓你分心。
你離開我,這是旅行的意義』

Loading...