Friday, July 16, 2010

UTM life ③

This should be a looooong post if I'm patient to blog it out.

I've told Fun that there's a Robert Pattinson in my Faculty (he's studying year 3--graduated from diploma). And now I got the photos of him! Ah, took it from Siew Poh(my coursemate)'s roommate (Amelia--if not wrong). Amelia is fake RP's coursemate. They're quite good in some way. (Wei yo wei!)

*fake* Robert Pattinson and Amelia. 


 

 

Of course these photo are copyright, and I steal it out (without ask permission from amelia). So this's a secret, shut your mouth please! LOL.


This's my roommate, Gan Lay Cheng. People called her ah cheng. And you can't call me ah cheng anymore. She used to introduce herself by calling her ahcheng. So I cant say nama panggilan saye ah cheng. And when I say "ah low", seniors got ah low/loh too wor! *in dilemma*
And IV is so naaaaughty that, she always call ah cheng (loudly), and then both of us turn back, she feels so song because can play me. Hey, wtf! = =

And her horoscope is..30th August (same as yinyeh) wor. It's virgo. According to horoscope, Taurus and virgo quite match de. And she's under Virgo I (there's 4types of virgo: Virgo I, II, III and Leo-Virgo)..Virgo I and my horoscope lagi match wor! (match as lao gong lao po). ←now I suspect the accuracy of horoscope. ==


One of our lecture hall

Library (felt shame to take the pictures)


Inside UTM, people say, UTM's trademark is...pondok. Lol, you can find pondok every where. Zit true?


My L size asrama shirt.

and my XL size of Pj shirt. Can you imagine this?! How big it's?! Sucks!


There's two international student. One from *dont know where*, another from Indonesia Batam. This girl from Batam called Nadia. Actually she very kind de lah! Hahaha, but this picture..don't know why..LOL. Indonesia slang? Er..you ask your maid. Hahaha!


   
Me>Siew Poh>Gan Lay Cheng>Tang Zhi Lin

My course 24 students. 6 Chinese, 2 Chinese guys and 3Penang chinese girl and 1 from Muar that's me. One of the guy come from Perak, Kampar. Another from Pahang, Kuantan. 


Place where my blog sai yi fu.


3 Washrooms. One for bath, one for shit, one for this!


Washing machine. RM2.00 per wash.




Toilet. 4toilets, 3bath de. I don't have chance to take photo for bathroom yet because when taking pictures, 3of them dou occupied!


Encik Saifuddin. Seniors called him sifu (cyfu). They said he's friendly and kind. Ah, with long hair and there's lots story to share..and only do when I free.

Is Architecture life really busy?
Hak! I think others too. I don't know why I always make myself so busy. (hey, stop saying about assignment. now i at muar, I don't wan to think  about it anymore! *hate*)


6 Comments:

iV said...

Cheng Cheng! WAHAHA

RainbowDroplets said...

有帅到哦~~

XC said...

Aivi>I thought you wont read this going to write your bad words!
Blue's>and you dont like robert isn't it?! hahaha!

evelyn said...

hey...YY's bday is on 31 Aug lar.. nt 30...

RainbowDroplets said...

xc>robert too hairy liao~~

XC said...

Eve> hahaha! tersilap! gila me!
blue's> hahaha! he's chinese!

Post a Comment

『卻說不出在什麽場合我曾讓你分心。
你離開我,這是旅行的意義』

Loading...