Monday, July 12, 2010

UTM life ②

One person stay in "wifi zone".
Argh, following Jenny Fer's path, I online here. Eh, actually line not bad ma. Same with library what, I even can play Restaurant City here. 

And it's quite contrast that matter. Ah..forgot what I want to say.
Oh, some people thought I'm their senior(because talk in confidence way..and teaching them new things like how to connect internet←just met one, proud! hahaha!), but some people know I'm first year student by first sight! 

Stranger: You're first year student? 
XC: Yeah..
Stranger: Blah3...←talk about what she gonna talk..like..ask you to join her club

This's my timetable:
Monday: 9am-12.50pm Basic Design, 2pm-3.50pm Basic Design, 3.50pm-5.50pm Ethnic Relations
Tuesday: 11am-12.50pm Structure I, 2pm-3.50pm Introduction to construction
Wednesday: FREE! (Ah, can watch cheaper movie or not?)
Thursday: 9am-10.50am Intorduction to history and theory of architecture
Friday: 9am-11.50am Basic Design I, 3pm-5.50pm Basic Design I

Some seniors say that, En. Fawazul de gou one! Er, I hope some Dato' or people i know will get Architecture in UTM! Actually all of my seniors fucking good! They very nice! like meifen, giap and so on.. Every senior i know dou very nice de!! *blissful*

Eh, actually I very tired, don't talk to me lah.
And I want to blog. (blog is such a wasting time hobby)
Hobby? (Yes, hobby)
Hobby? (Diam lah = =)
Hahahaha!


Shih Jia says want to read my blog. (stressed)
Hahaha, tmr 9am got class lah. Actually I doushi 7am jiu wake up de liao. Eh no leh, 11am only got class, so very sien. What I can do in my room? (11am if in Muar and no school or work, it's my sleep time)

Sleep time? (yeah, I mean nap time)
Take nap in the morning? (Yeah, because I used to wake up early, like..7am)
Errr...I'm actually got lots photos to upload leh, read my facebook lah. (not free to upload both sides)

Whats? 9pm already?! (Not sleepy yet!)
Why? (Oh, perhaps online makes me energetic!)
You this facebook kah! (La la la~)


Since I start my new life in U, I notice that I eat more compared to my Muar life (always sleep in hunger).
Perhaps, it's abit related to Aivi. 
(why?)
She eats alot! Like monster or.. (Urh? Like rachel?)
Perhaps taller people eat more! (Oic, but your height..er, huh?)
Not so tall, I know. (Bwa hahaha!) Hey, I miss SD's height!


My roommate so open (you know the meaning? like wear fucking less in room, you know?)

XC: Why you don't put clothes on you?!
Roommate: Tak ape lah, you bukan lesbian.
XC: (keep quiet)
Rommate: You're lesbian?!
XC: (stare at her = =)

And wei! I memang bukan lah!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

finish reading..hahaha...ur roomate very funny le...

XC said...

Hahahaha! Er, penang people.

RainbowDroplets said...

ur roommate so sexy~~enjoy~~LOL!

元森 said...

here download speed 300kb/s!
so nice u gt lots of old fren there huh haha

XC said...

Blue's: I think they're going to read my blog soon. hahaha. But i not yet give them address lah
Guansem: Go away lah. Kept downloading things, forget to study. forget forget!

Post a Comment

『卻說不出在什麽場合我曾讓你分心。
你離開我,這是旅行的意義』

Loading...