Tuesday, July 27, 2010

201007271

So this's the fifth post for today.
What I've eaten just now:

Dinner: Rice+vegetable with mayonese+one hotdog (RM2)
Medicine: One tablet of flu medicine from kind Sze :)
Medicine 2: Planning to steal glass from Malay's friend to put my Panadol Soluble though it's not effective at all.

My lunch? That's better. RM3.50 Nasi Ayam Goreng.
What I plan to eat in the future:
  1. Rice+vegetables+tofu
  2. Nasi Ayam Goreng (RM3.50) ←eat when mood good (because this's nice!)
  3. Nasi Ayam Goreng &Chicken Chop (RM3.50) I wanna try it!
  4. Roti Canai (RM2±) ←simply because this's cheap and can tahan till night
  5. Gardenier Roti Anggur (RM4) 10slices, eat 2/3days, as breakfast and dinner
I've to cut down my cost of living. 
For what? To buy more things I want!

What you want?
  1. More clothes! More shoes! More!! More!!!
  2. Laptop/Desktop (for future-with higher ram and graphic card)←at least 3Gb ram! I already surveyed the system requirement to install Architecture programme
  3. Sudah tak tau

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

『卻說不出在什麽場合我曾讓你分心。
你離開我,這是旅行的意義』

Loading...