Thursday, July 22, 2010

Eat hard

There's too much! too much! toooo much movies I wanna watch!
I miss the time in Muar when we can't decide where to go, which cafe and blah3.

I miss Malacca's Golden Screen.
I miss Pahlawan and Mahkota.
I miss Rest Cafe's Latak mian.

I can't wait the days when I can

Go to cinema website, any movie will do! 


Inception? They say it's a nice movie and can't wait to watch.
Eclipse? Of course I wanna watch and don't mind I've to watch for how many times!
Despicable Me? Argh, nice cartoon right?!
....and MORE!

The Sorcerer's Apprentice.
Mmm, I want to watch moooooovies!

Coursemates: Coming Sunday let's go to city square!
XC: aaaaassignment
****
Aivi and friends: Kia! Sunday! (starts planning behind and making noise)
XC: aaaaaaaaasignment!
****

Besides assignment, architecture students need to do performance too!
XC: You all don't need to do performance ke?
Sze (landscape architecture): For what?!
****

ZZ! There's only s minor different! *Landscape*
But everything is different! A big different!


Line of studio so good today. I downloaded a 14.0mb software with 3seconds.
Download speed (by using Thunder): 600++kb! OMG! 

I don't miss use this. I just use the speeding line to google.
*mycenaen*
*egypt*
*karnak*
*deir el-bahari*
*Hatshepsut*

and acropolis! You know this? It's inside my Sejarah textbook! (when taught by Cik Nur Ruhaidah binti Rahmat)←eh, aku boleh hapal dia punya nama!

I've to study the history of those buildings. Just take me 2credits. Studio? 6credits!
I wonder why dentistry students can sleep in the class, while architecture students never wink their eyes.

Heard that architecture in UTM is among the best (eh, actually is the best la, I tak berani cakap je) in Malaysia. I don't know. I choose UTM because it's nearer and got friends accompany me go to interview. I also, don't know why peoples who interviewed in JB susah dapat UTM architecture.

Er. From what I know, KL(there's two places to interview, KL and JB)'s interviewers are Year one lecturers. And JB's one Year 2 and above. But you shouldnt so bias de what! Made I dont have friends at all and shit, all from Penang. (USM so near, tak mau pergi, ceah)

Eh you! Change course lah!! 


Study hard?
No, I always eat hard. XP

1 Comments:

元森 said...

yaya~i know u ask me change course n uni again haha=(

Post a Comment

『卻說不出在什麽場合我曾讓你分心。
你離開我,這是旅行的意義』

Loading...