Thursday, July 22, 2010

The things i hate

Frankly, I hate lots of things recently. I hate every people I've seen, hate every things going to happen(or already happened), hate this and that and of course I know that's my own problem.

  1. I hate you shaking your legs non-stop just like there's a invisible massage chair under your legs. (no matter girls or boys..and this especially happened on Malay people). How I wish I can shout at her:"hey, stop shaking your fucking legs!".
  2. You know this's public. Inside studio, although there's only 3peoples here, but...please respect my ears! Use earphones, or stop playing your malay songs! "Bitch, boleh guna earphones tak?" Fuck off!

I started to feel that everyone around me dislike me.
Like, my_________. Argh, I forgot this's a public blog that everyone could access to this. (means I can't scold people here)

Perhaps I should buy a sticker (or do myself) written: SILENE PLEASE.




My mood sucks like hell. Don't irritate me. *rude words*

2 Comments:

RainbowDroplets said...

xc...be happy...everything will pass de...

XC said...

Bwa hahaha! Thanks, im waiting for september holidays!!

Post a Comment

『卻說不出在什麽場合我曾讓你分心。
你離開我,這是旅行的意義』

Loading...