Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Performance

The line here so good and made me reluctant to leave!
Now inside studio. I wonder where all people gone. Ah, perhaps malays going to sembayang (they said it just now), and the rest wanna eat already. My food? Today call waimai lo.

Wai mai?
Yes. There's a service here. Deliver and cook by chinese. If you're bored with those malay foods, you can eat this! Cost me RM3, with vegetable, chicken(i dont think they will cook pork for us) and one fried things(those cheap cheap de fried things).

Seriously, the rice is sooo little and normally I feel hungry after awhile.
Yes. I only eat alot in UTM. When I back to Muar(like weekend balik), I cant eat more!

Mama: You means my food not nice right?
XC: I don't know! (you already answer her question!)

Hey sorry lah mom, I dont know why! I really don't have appetite when in Muar.


The air con in studio automatically off on 6pm. (and now already six pm)
I'm actually feel fucking cold here.

Question: why you don't use FREEZING cold instead of fucking cold?
XC: I simply love the word "fuck".

With the fast speed here, it's a waste not to download. But I've nothing to download! And then, when I can access to internet, I can't stop myself from online continuously!

My lecturer asked us to buy the book (by DK Ching). And my roommate LC showing her book which is 2nd edition (and she took from her senior and I guess is guy)

Eh, I don't know why. Why other people de seniors doushi guy, but all my seniors are girls?!
Like Mei Fen (my architecture senior now in year 2), Wendy (my architecture senior in year 3), Tay Hui Hui (the one who kindly fetch me to UTM driving her camry and I think she's damnly rich), and looooots! And my roommate's one, doushi guy de leh!

(You sudah tak ada yi xing yuan, don't tell us you tak ada lah)
Err.. Yes. ==

Hahaha. But I think I'm so geng that, I've found DK Ching's book which is 4th edition! (wee yo wee!)
But in pdf form. Hahaha! Eh, sudahlah dapat fourth edition, jangan hiam la.


Performance performance performance. (we've to prepare a performance for architecture what the shit exhibition)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

『卻說不出在什麽場合我曾讓你分心。
你離開我,這是旅行的意義』

Loading...