Wednesday, May 12, 2010

20100512

Someone ruined my mood! Sucks. Suan liao. I still want to blog.

My house de ETUDE HOUSE mask. 


Etude house! LOL






My badminton racquet. 
I don't want to buy a new racquet anymore cos i no money liao! LOL
just tie the string suanliao.


So we went to WONG KOK. There's Value set lunch. Humph, really cheaper!
Monday to Friday different of set lunch. 



Mine: Noodles+Borsh Soup+冰絲襪奶茶+fruits(3slices of tembikai+2 honeymelon) -RM9.90
Lan and sd: curry rice +cream soup+hot絲襪奶茶+fruits -RM12.90




Borsh Soup(洋蔥and tomato)
Oh, it's bit spicy and sour.


Cream Soup, So creamy! LOL


Fruits!




Cold and hot 絲襪奶茶


My noodles. Not nice =(


Their curry rice. Oh! They said, SPICY! so they cant finish. LOL


And after shop, we went to BIG APPLE before back.


The coffee -RM5? or RM6 not i paid i dono. lol

NO ANY PEOPLE PHOTOS! SUCKS!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

『卻說不出在什麽場合我曾讓你分心。
你離開我,這是旅行的意義』

Loading...