Friday, June 11, 2010

20100611 Hang Out

Frankly, I'm fucking tired. Yeah, I don't know why, and don't tell me how my friend used to drive to Mlc just wan to watch a film or sing K. I simply feel tired easily, not as Sin Dee. (She trained herself to be a shopaholic!) hahahaha.

Besides Prince of Persia, the Karate Kid and A-Team are showing in muar now! But im not interested in those movies. (whats? you don't wan to watch movie? I thought you watch whatever movies!)

Argh, I am not interested in any movie now since i watched Adventureland.
(What's so interesting bout Adventureland?!)
Good question! Simply because Kristen Stewart!!! Bwa hahahaha!
(Can you shut up and dont talk about Kristen Stewart anymore?)
Yes I can, if you get me a boyfriend or girl i like.
(Girl you like? Omg, you're lesbian)
Shut your fucking mouth!
(You're rude!)
Blah blah blah~ I've told you that im tired and dont want to blog already!
(Who forced you to blog?)
Argh, nobody. Why i'm mumbling to myself?



And most of my friends don't like Kristen Stewart. Hahahaha. They already fed up! I even wan to put it at the right column (if it can be my post background that would be better!).

(Why you don't talk about Hang Out?)
There's nothing to talk about! We always hang out! Lol, you remind me that i need to upload some photos (and i already forgot what i want to blog) So, goodnight!

(XC in dizzy-mode)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

『卻說不出在什麽場合我曾讓你分心。
你離開我,這是旅行的意義』

Loading...