Thursday, June 24, 2010

Eat eat eat!

I'm sooooo hungry now!

*Snacks* ←any msg snacks will do!!
*Sushi* ←any sushi rice..oh, there's a Father's day promotion right?
*Di Gua* ←sweet potatoes from Rest Cafe or Kala Chicken!
*Potatoes* ←my mom's potatoes! or from Rest cafe as their sidelines

Look at Nando's website! It's cool!!

But everything needs to load. LOL
Starving~
XC'S preparation to enter U
  1. Medical check-up
  2. JPA stuffs
  3. PTPTN stuffs
  4. Certify lots of cert
  5. Get sign from penghulu to prove that my pa's salary is rm850

Still got alot to go. Sighed~~
After finish all of these, I only can started to buy clothes and basic needs for U. Oh my~~~
And there's sth i need to do too! Oh, shut up, it's family affairs.

I'm going to treat myself better before enter U.
(By what way?)
Eat better! And buy lots of things for myself!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

And Elizabeth is so stupid that..she simply see my height and i'm 160cm! Hahaha!
I know it's not true!
(why?)
Eliza says her ruler senget!

Blah blah blah.
Haha, i admitted that im shorter than 160cm. My pa helped me to measure it, im just 158cm.
(I thought i'm taller than that! like 158.5)

OK, now im 160cm and 45kg. hahaha. 
I not really care about my height and weight. I just wan to~ EAT, EAT and EAT!!

Look! Im underweight!

(I almost normal weight liao la, hahaha)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

『卻說不出在什麽場合我曾讓你分心。
你離開我,這是旅行的意義』

Loading...