Saturday, June 12, 2010

Blah Blah Blah

I don't know Facebook is so care about Privacy. Wow! It surprised me when i noticed that our posts can be locked and only limited friends can read it. Mmm, I think I need to lock it.

(Whats? Lock it?)
I'm reluctant to do that! Hahahaha. 
(You say say only lah~)
Abo?! Hahahaha!
(You dou dont have image and privacy geh)
Hana hana. So mysterious for what?! 

I think I still like Kristen Stewart. Hahahaha.
(Shut up please)

Shake Shake Shake?!

Argh, I did something just now! Fried chicken! Cool! Yes, my mom not at home, i've to settle my lunch and dinner myself. Yummy yummy. (actually i do miss my mom though she's bit strict)
And my uncle wants me to help him do some documents. I wonder why, my hands kept shaking when typing and writing. Oh gosh! 

Blah blah blah. I've nothing to crap. (simply wan to blog)
And i love my previous posts..(And my love my blog too)

So..nothing to do now. Lan doesnt want to take her specs from me. So today don't out!
(Don't out dont out lo)

Hmmm. Henghui said that dont act like Kesha.
Cos Blah Blah Blah! Oh, disgusting!
(My eyes can only see Kristen Stewart)

Eh! Diam!


2 Comments:

RainbowDroplets said...

bwa haha~~~same v u...i love my blog too...

XC said...

Internet addiction! Hahahaha! Cham!

Post a Comment

『卻說不出在什麽場合我曾讓你分心。
你離開我,這是旅行的意義』

Loading...