Sunday, June 13, 2010

What are 25 interview questions for a biography?

I'm bored to death. 

What are 25 interview questions for a biography?

Made any Mistakes that helped or hurt you in a way that you would like to share?
-This's sensitive

Do you have any special or important dates that mean something to you? If so what are they?
-Uh..Nope


Are you religious or have a religion ?
-Yeah

What's your favorite things to do?
-Blogging. I've a dream. I hope I could be a famous blogger and those cafes invite me to write about their cafes. 

What's your favorite food?
-Mmm, sushi?

What's your favorite Color ?
-White
Favorite type of music?
-I don't know music

Any pet peeves ?
-I hate flirtation

Any body piercings?
-No

On to more important questions….
If I may ask, what is somethings that you want out of life?
-Money? Lots of money.

What are some qualities that you value in a person?
Example: like honesty, trustworthiness, caring, respectful,Easy-going.
-Um, I've no idea on that.

Do you have a companion ?
-Can Neo Sin Dee be my companion?
Any one who your very close with or bestfriend?
-Mmm

Were did you grow up and what was it like?
-Muar. A nice place

As a child did you have pet s? were any special to you?
-Fish?

Describe you parents, what are they like?
-Argh, bit strict

How's your relationship with family members?
-Not bad

What are some of the crazy fads you and your friends went through?
-We arent that crazy right?

Is there anything in particular that you wish you could do over?
-Another sensitive question

What things do you find yourself doing that you said you'd never do?
-Sensitive question

What is something your really proud of and why?
-My talents
What are some goals your still trying to accomplish?
-To be mature?

Any nicknames you go by?
-Ah cheng, XC

What are you scared of?
-Ghosts!

What activities do you enjoy in school?
-Peeping beautiful girls? *clear throats* I mean handsome guys too!

Ever bin in love?
-I don't understand your question. Hahahaha!

Ever had your heart broken? 
-Of course, and i deserved it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

『卻說不出在什麽場合我曾讓你分心。
你離開我,這是旅行的意義』

Loading...