Friday, June 25, 2010

Biiiiiiiiiiiiig Sweep!

I'm actually not decided to post this out. 'Cos it's abit awkward if..I don't know. I simply don't like. However, I still writing post right now. LOL.
   

I think almost cost me rm250 today. 

A formal short sleeve (with collar)-RM43 from what qiang? (I can't remember the name)
Pencil box-RM8 discount price (Original rm15)

They're having qing huo sale~ Lan bought a pair of kilat kilat shoes from there. And coat from there~


Two shorts from Giant. RM10. I don't think this's cheap.. And towel and shocks.


emax(inside the store, opposite MIXIT). Thanks Lan told me that the shoes selling here is cheaper. 
And I bought a bag too.


Err. Long sleeve white blouse. Heard eliza says we need this for our coco. Oh really? (simply bought this)
RM 15. I think we can get lower price if their boss at there (Ting xin's mom)


And yes! Snaaaaacks! That's my favourtie cup noodles. And both ice lemon green tea and peach tea one for rm 0.99 only. I think those cafe using this. LOL. they sell you rm3.50 or more.

 Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us


\
I think this's expensive. RM 26.90
But the quality quite good..

Morning went to dato. I don't know they got Open day la! (KANASAI)
Err, so we put our things there and that kind ketua bidang will help us sign gua..Tuesday only take from him.

 This teacher fucking nicee!! And I think we're bullying him. Poor ketua bidang.

 Not so like her..

 This teacher I don't like too..

Pihak sekolah membina kantin di tempat yang sesuai.
Oh i tell you, Dato's canteen is surrounded by teachers! Left side ketua bidang, right side teachers office, upstair Principal! They're indeed...*clear throat*

I think today's my good day. 

  1. Afternoon eat KFC, 
  2. morning my pa helped me to take slip pengesahan gaji for ketua kampung to certify (cos the god treat me good too, it was raining!), 
  3. Bought something nice today 
  4. My pa bought me prawn noodles for dinner (I love this!)
  5. My pa bought me grapes too! (I hate guava but apple is acceptable
But I had bad feeling (Bu hao de yu gan) in the morning and afternoon (I sense it twice!), this's weird! Argh, guan nin ma treated me so good today, maybe tmr or after that something bad will happen. 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



2 Comments:

siufun said...

hey!i want the flower shorts!!!!!giant?how much!haha..lets buy the same flower!

XC said...

lalala. *already post something on your facebook wall*

Post a Comment

『卻說不出在什麽場合我曾讓你分心。
你離開我,這是旅行的意義』

Loading...