Wednesday, June 16, 2010

20100616 updated*

You can hack cherry now!

Restaurant City new feature: Bar tender
You can hack cherry by using the method i mentioned before (collaborative gift).

The code for Cherry: 4000072
and Coconut4000063
Note: I think country story and hotel city cannot hack by using collaborative gift now.

Both cherry and coconut hacked!


Restaurant City workers no response?!

Just don't enclose your waiters and cheff with tables (we used to do it right?).
Don't enclose your waiters and cheff with tables.


Don't click Read more if you're anti-KS-people. ←Fun, please don't add N between of KS
KNS=kanasai

I know most of my friends don't like Kris Stewart. Hahaha, I dono im one of the reason or not. LOLX. I think most probably they dont like her cos of me! But I still wan to tell you that, I've downloaded 2 of her old movies di Rest Cafe just now. Hooray!

It's The Cake Eaters and In The Land of Women.
I'll let you know after watch it. XD I'm so excited. I can't wait to watch it! :D

 

Not enuf time to download The Messengers. Since it's a ghost film, hahahaha, so i dont wan to download first!


My laptop wallpaper: 

My hp wallpaper (i'm still searching for better one)




Nowadays huh, so much kissing videos! And they're still studying in primary school! 
What the hell is the world? (yes, perpetually change to the one i dont like!)

Damn! What's wrong with *blah blah blah* and *blah blah blah* huh!
That sucks! Argh, I need some Sodium Chloride to neutralise myself..or to be less acidic.

最近染上的恶习:

恶习①-XC的中指在昨天打球的时候不小心和阿饭说Hi←阿饭,你最好跟我多比两个以上的V出来!(XC戒掉中指和F***很久了)
恶习②-说话非常不文雅之非得加个"Fucking"←我承认是因为Adventureland的关系
恶习③-抽烟←你抽给我看!
恶习④-咬手指头
恶习⑤-舌头关不进嘴巴里

我想我不该告诉你这些,所谓好事不出门恶事行千里~
CIAOZ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

『卻說不出在什麽場合我曾讓你分心。
你離開我,這是旅行的意義』

Loading...