Friday, June 11, 2010

20100611

There's too much things i want to blog. (Ah, forget about my English grammar and blah blah blah)
Ah, i want to tell you a surprising news(you've too much surprise today). Yes, i admit that..Can you imagine Kristen Stewart is a 20-year-old girl? Ah, i cant believe! (Henghui: so she's older than your expectation?). 

No, so mature she is! (XC *likes likes likes*)
I think some of you would feel frustrated 'cos I always put her picture.
(Who's Kristen Stewart?) Omg, she's Bella Swan in Twilight and New moon. You know these movies right? 

Ah, but I don't care. I still wan to show her photo here! Bwa hahahaha!

Had Kelajuan
Due to the new sensor had been set up near my house, XC cant drive that fast (how fast?), Ah, just 100km/h, not that fast right? I used to maintain at 80km/h, if my mood good enough, i can drive at 60km/h! (whats? you can tolerate those fast-flying car kept on cut in and using fucking eyesight to look at you?)

Yeah yeah, I can! (safety comes first!)
(Wow, amazing~)
Bwa hahaha, but just now i drive 100km/h and accelerate along highway (nothing wrong if i drive 100km/h at highway right?), cool! The engine sounds..

(And i already forget the first suprise i wan to say = =)
Oh, my brother is so kind today that he doesnt want to use car though he no working! Wow! Suprising!
(so suprising? ) tak boleh ke?


New Blogger features


Yes, now you can change new template!
(Ah, you even can change your layout and background and blah blah blah, try it!)
I love this!


Dumpling

I love dumpling! My aunt going to make it (with my waipo). Um um, i already forgot the taste(and look) of a nyonya dumpling(my relatives dont know to make this). If really so lucky, my grandma maybe buy it(but i dont think im that lucky). Hahaha, so to those who knows to make nyonya dumpling, can you give me some? (LOLX! How can you ask like this?!) Hahahaha, I dont care~~

(You don't have image at all)
Yeah, I don't have image at all. = =


Adventureland

And Now i stil think that this's quite a nice movie. A romance movie of course got lots of kissing scene (you cant avoid this, especially American movie). LOL! I wouldnt watch this with family! (and friends?) I'm not sure if with friends, it's too awkward to watch kissing scene with family (and friends perhaps). (How about your future darling?)

Na, I guess those lovers may sambil watch sambil kiss. = =
Bwa hahaha! 


How to draw a line?
Blogger already add in Read More feature. How to draw a line? There's a code to do this:
<hr />
Just write the above code (wherever, under Compose or Edit HTML), and when you publish the post, you can see the line. XD

Parking

Frankly, I dont like parking (especially parking coupon..argh, I simply don't like to park).
*And I don't like to drive too! But i'm afraid of my friends come to fetch me (afraid they may accident on the way to my house←choi choi choi! shut your fucking mouth)
Bwa hahahaha. Im HCl , so i'm acidic! (you cant want Hydrochloric acid to be...basic right?)

Blah blah blah, stop crapping.
I heart Kristen Stewart. ←please end your post.

OK! Ciao~~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

『卻說不出在什麽場合我曾讓你分心。
你離開我,這是旅行的意義』

Loading...